At SCSA we provide full design, construction and commissioning aspects of Power and Building Automation/DDC for the HVAC sector. Our main competencies are:
- Total Building Automation and Control Systems
- NABERS Building Quality
- HVAC Building Automation/DDC Controls and Power Systems
- AS1668 Smoke Exhaust and Pressurisation Systems
- Car Park Ventilation and Gas Detection Systems
- High Level Open BACnet Communication Systems - able to communicate with a host of existing controls and AC systems
- Variable Speed Drives
- Energy Management on New and Existing Installation with Data Logging
- Switchboard Design, Manufacture and Installation
- Service and Maintenance
Energy Management and Reporting
Reliable Controls (RC) MACH System controllers have several built-in industry standard communication protocols, allowing direct connection via HLI to Energy Management monitoring equipment. They are capable of storing trend log and runtime log data. RC-Archive software enables historical data to be stored by both RC-MACH System controllers and third party BACnet devices. Data is viewable via Web interface solutions also offered by Reliable Controls and can be exported to Microsoft Excel or Text File Format for easy interrogation. SCSA is able to provide assistance with specific reporting and formatting requirements.
Service and Support
SCSA can provide a fully tailored solution for your Building and Energy Management Systems within your facility. This is coupled with a 5 year factory warranty on all Reliable Building Automation Controllers.
Our service division performs scheduled maintenance activities and call-out services for new and existing installations. We customise our scheduled maintenance to suit individual client needs, this can be performed on a monthly, quarterly, bi-annual or annual basis.